10 helpful new books to help you start a creative small #business.
1. Company of One: Why Staying Small is the Next Big Thing for Business, by Paul Jarvis. This veteran of the #tech
world - turns all that on its head.
2. Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones, by James Clear
James is an author, trainer and a regular #speaker
at Fortune 500 companies - outlines laws to help you set and maintain good habits.
3. Hyperfocus: How to Work Less and Achieve More, by Chris Bailey
Business success is invariably about #working #smarter,
not harder, and that's the basic premise of this book.
4. She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful #Entrepreneur,
by Carrie Green
Green started her first online business at the age of 20, and so knows all about the challenges that faces you.
5. This is #Marketing:
You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn To See, by Seth Godin
Marketing guru Seth gets right to the nub of the matter, avoiding any need for jargon or lengthy explanation.
6. Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop your #Entrepreneurial #Mindset
and Start a Business that Works, by Daniel Priestley
Small business can now have a global footprint and can be structured in low #tax #environments.
7. Start Now. Get Perfect Later, by Rob Moore
If you feel you can never #launch
a business until you're 100 per cent sure - but doubt you ever will be - this is a must-read for you.
8. Self Made: The definitive #guide
to business startup success, by Bianca Miller-Cole
Written by two young British #entrepreneurs
with a great combination of straightforward jargon-free advice.
9. Defining You: How to #profile
yourself and unlock your full potential, by Fiona Murden
This self-awareness #toolkit
aims to help you understand both your own and other's behaviour and how to positively #influence
10. Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for #Influence and #Impact
by Phil M. Jones
Phil has trained more than two million people across five continents and over 50 countries in the art of communication.
#art #artist #brand #advertising #branding #illustration #creative #creativity #graphics #photographer