VEGAN GARLIC BREAD 🍞
Garlic bread is the best isn’t it? I mean is there anyone who doesn’t like garlic bread? If so, I’ve never met them.
It’s just a pity when you realize that a lot of restaurant garlic bread is not vegan! What to do? Make it yourself !!
Recipe below 📝👇🏻
🔻2 large garlic bulbs
🔻1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
🔻1/4 cup fresh basil, optional, or parsley
🔻1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
🔻Dash red pepper flakes, optional
🔻1 loaf vegan Italian bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove one garlic clove from one of the bulbs and set it aside.
3. Cut the tops off of your garlic bulbs, then arrange each on a sheet of foil. Drizzle each with a tablespoon of olive oil, then loosely enclose in the foil.
4. Roast the garlic until the cloves are soft and browned.
5. Remove the garlic from the oven, loosen the foil, and allow the bulbs to cool for a few minutes. Leave the oven on.
6. When the garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze the bulbs to extract the roasted garlic. It will be super soft.
7. Place the roasted garlic into the bowl of a food processor along with the raw garlic clove, 1/2 cup of olive oil, and salt. Blend until smooth.
8. Add the basil and pulse the food processor until it is finely chopped.
9. Taste test and season with red pepper flakes and additional salt if you like.
10. Slice the loaf of bread in half, lengthwise, then slather the cut side of each half with the roasted garlic mixture.
11. Place the loaves into the oven, directly on the rack, cut side up. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
12. Slice and serve
#foodyhanoi #foods4thought #wholefoodplantbased
#letscookvegan #vegancooking #foodislove #veganuary #vegana #veganos #veganuk #veganlondon #healthyvegan #happyvegan #veganbaking #veganfoodspot
#nutritioncoach #holisticnutrition #eeeeats #chefstable #igfoodies
#veganismo #feedfeedvegan #garlicbread #veganbread #whatveganslooklike
#veganhealth #veganmeals #veganbowl #veganvibes #veganofig