Baked Salmon & asparagus in foil with a lemon garlic butter sauce!!! How yum!!! 😊
Where I found the post: @healthy.foodyss
2 slices of salmon fillet
2 tablespoons of vegetable or chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or to taste
1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce
4 teaspoons of minced garlic (4 cloves)
Salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
3-4 tablespoons of butter, diced into small cubes or (ghee)
2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
1 pound (450g) of asparagus, woody ends trimmed
1.preheat your oven to 420°F (220°C). Cut 2 sheets of 14 by 12in (35x30cm) heavy duty aluminum foil then lay each peice seperatly on the countertop. In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the sauce: broth, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
2. Divide salmon fillets onto the aluminium foil near the center then place trimmed asparagus to one side of the salmon, following the long direction of the foil.
3. Sprinkle over garlic and then season with salt & pepper. Drizzle the sauce generously over the salmon fillets.
4. Divide butter pieces evenly among the foil packets, layering them over the salmon & asparagus.
5. Wrap packets in and crimp the edges together, then wrap the packets up. Don't wrap too tight, keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate.
6. Transfer to baking sheet and bake in oven, sealed side upward until salmon has cooked throughly, about 9-12 minutes.
7. Carefully unwrap the baked salmon foil packets then drizzle with more lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and a slice of lemon. Enjoy!
1. You can double the amounts for a family meal.
2. In general it is better not to overcook salmon. If you like salmon and asparagus a bit crispy, you can just open the foil packs and broil in the oven for 2 minutes.
3. If aluminium foil is a concern, you can use parchment paper to make the packets.
4. For non-keto dieters, a teaspoon of honey over the salmon fillets is a must!
#eeeeeats #keto #ketodiet #paleo #paleodiet #ketorecipes #ketofriendly #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #paleorecipes #fit #fitness
#homecooking #easyrecipes #goodeats #instagood #meal