Day 13 to 15 Hippie town
For these days at pai it was very calm, i just booked 1 day tour to do everything, 6 places
- Visited wat phra that mae yen with his 300 steps to the buddha (not fan of steps when is too hot 😥) Nice view from there!
- Went to Yhunlai viewpoint (my first picture other than selfies hehe)
- Visited 3 zone of Lod cave, we can see many different stalacticte (i left one picture for you to guess what is it?), very sporting with the guide Who walked so fast and and many stairs again 😱 so hot after that !
We also had a bamboo boat tour for few minutes where we can hear the bats, watching big fishes and feed them of cats food (where there cat fish?)
- Swim in the hot spring, quite hot and soothing even if i hurted myself with some rocks 😞
- Went to a waterfall but really disapointed because there where no water... not the good season.
- Went to watch the canyon sunset, really cool grab a shake, find a place to seat and wait for sunset 🌄
With this whole day i meet so Nice poeple! We went to have dinner and took a mojito, play poolbar and dart, it was a good day! Thanks guys 😊
Next step Bangkok 🌆
#thailand #pai #hippie #peace #temple🙏 #daytour #mojito #cave #hotsprings #sunset #landscape