In this episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast, I interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Partners, a international lover marketing and advertising company. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new reserve out referred to as — Shifting to Outcomes: Why Partnerships are the Foreseeable future of Marketing.
Marketers currently have a preference. They can retain doubling down on promotion with the digital goliaths of nowadays or start out to diversify and commit in other advertising and marketing channels, with an eye toward the foreseeable future. In this episode, I talk with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Partners, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your marketing system with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the long term.
Thoughts I check with Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you outline partnerships, and what are you giving new in the place of partnerships in this book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are unique stages of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is most likely a finish position of check out shift for a large amount of marketers?
- [6:59] Do you have a limited assortment of who this methodology could do the job for or is this anything that absolutely everyone ought to be accomplishing?
- [9:14] How do I come across partners?
- [12:58] Is there an case in point circumstance on finding companions that you’d like to go as a result of with us?
- [15:43] How would any individual who is listening to this get started out?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that persons would probably come upon?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] The place they can locate out additional about Acceleration Companions as properly as select up a duplicate of Relocating Outcomes?
Much more About Bob Glazer:
Much more About Duct Tape Internet marketing Advisor Network:
Like this demonstrate? Click on more than and give us a evaluation on iTunes, be sure to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio vacation spot for enterprise experts who seek out the best education and inspiration on how to improve a small business.
No cost eBook
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without the need of Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Promoting Specialist Network has helped me to develop my enterprise by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND