LUBBOCK, Texas (News Release) – The ‘Lubbock Companies Bounce Back’ system was created for little enterprises in the City of Lubbock that were being impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Suitable corporations must meet the subsequent requirements:
- Be a small business operating for at the very least one yr
- Be located in Lubbock metropolis limitations
- Be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Did not acquire an ‘SBA Paycheck Safety Program’ (PPP) personal loan
- Did not receive an ‘SBA Economic Harm Catastrophe Loan’ (EIDL)
- Did not obtain a personal loan by way of the ‘Support Lubbock Fund’ (2020 COVID Mortgage System)
- Did not get a grant by way of the ‘City of Lubbock Microgrant Program’
- Did not get funding by way of ‘Lubbock County ARPA Small Enterprise Relief’
Applicants may well use grant funding for the adhering to:
- Public Wellness COVID-19 Connected Fees
- PPE, Hand Sanitizer, Modifications, etcetera. related to COVID-19.
- Doing the job Cash
- Overhead functions, payroll, rent, quick-time period works by using of income for small business functions, utilities, and many others.
- Raw substance, essential for ongoing functions, and so on.
Compact companies that would like to find out far more details are encouraged to e mail [email protected], or view the tutorial videos linked below:
- English-https://www.youtube.com/look at?v=OOe24u0Losk
To use for the grant, go to caprock504.org/caprock-software/.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved. Details furnished by the Town of Lubbock.